Travel Information: COVID-19 Update
We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization’s statements regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and following guidelines from these agencies and the local health departments.
The wellbeing of our guests and associates is of paramount importance.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
Hygiene and cleanliness standards are of the utmost importance to us and we are implementing further measures to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. Every day, our hotel strives to ensure that the latest hygiene and cleaning directives are respected. The health and safety measures at our hotel are designed to combat a wide spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and provide all aspects and practices necessary for this purpose, that range from hand washing to the use of specific cleaning products, passing through the cleaning procedures dedicated to guest rooms and common areas. The specific measures adopted by the Boutique Hotel Hugo include:
Health, safety and training of employees: hotel employees, their health, safety and training are essential for an effective cleaning plan. Below are some of the aspects of the support that is offered to them:
- Hand hygiene: Washing your hands properly and frequently is essential to combat the spread of viruses. It is a gesture of primary importance for their health and that of our guests.
- Constant training: in addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, hotel employees are also receiving advanced training on awareness-raising related to COVID-19.
Cleaning products and protocols: for cleaning, our hotel uses products and protocols effective against viruses, for example:
- Rooms: the hotel applies cleaning and disinfection protocols after guests have left the rooms and before the arrival of subsequent guests, paying special attention to the objects that are touched with higher frequency.
- Common areas: the hotel has increased the frequency with which the common areas are cleaned and disinfected, in particular the elements and the places of greater contact and attendance, such as the reception desk, the handles of the doors, the public bathroom and even the keys to the rooms.
- Areas closed to the public: In the spaces occupied by employees who work behind the scenes, "the hotel is increasing the frequency of cleaning, focusing in particular on the areas most frequently touched, such as staff entrances, changing rooms, laundries and offices.
This document has been composed with the free online HTML converter. Access it here and use it every time for document editing.